CONTROL & ASSURANCE
WE CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER TRANQUILITY
In Pedro Lifante we know the importance of control and guarantee of the products that our costumers acquire. For this reason, we make available to all our customers the protocols and tools necessary to control the status of each order.
After formalizing the order and the selection of material, the process and warranty monitoring begins.
1 – SELECTION AND RECEPTION OF THE MATERIAL
- The original product that will be manufactured or sent to the customer is attached in HD
- Upon the arriving of the material, the original form is attached and a CONFIRMATION is requested by the CLIENT before continuing with the process
2 – PROJECT PLANIFICATION
- Before the start of manufacturing, after the preparation of the material, the following items are attached: All work plan, cutting plans, measures, and requirements, for customer confirmation
3 – START OF MANUFACTURING
- 3 – Once the project planning is finished, manufacturing work begins.
- We attach an HD photograph of our team doing the work
4 – ENDING OF THE MANUFACTURING
- Once the manufacturing of the pieces is finished, the product is photographed and attached with the images of the packaging process. All our orders are guaranteed throughout our processes, including transportation and reception.
- In each order we include security and guarantee measures such as impact devices (IKARGOO)
5 – PACKAGING
- HD photograph of the packed material is sent
- The customer can see the state of the material just before shipment, and the security measures used for its transport
6 – SHIPPING
- HD photography of the material already loaded in the truck
- The appropriate tracking code is attached, in order to know at any time the shipping situation